Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Chicago topic

So right now I have a tough decision, i want to research about two awesome topics but I don’t know what to choose! I like researching about murders,violence, criminals, e.t.c, I don’t actually know why I like researching about these topics. They just seem really instresting to me. I’ll  figure something out. Don’t worry I will tell you what topic i choose. Well I finally chose H.H Holmes, becuase he is Illinois first serial killer he killed from 26 to 200 persons! This guy is so crazy but I still wonder how he killed all those people I’ll have to investigate more about him I guess.🤷🏻‍♀️ He was also a “player” he had three wife’s, but unfortunately he left some of them and got with much more which he later killed. He even later said that he was born with the devil in him and that he couldn’t stop that bad things he was doing he was just born with the evil inside him, which is a terrible thing to say only crazy people say those evil things! But  we also know that he was bullied as a kid which probably meant that he killed all those innocent people because of his suffering as a child. This is a very interesting topic and I hope we do more topics like this in ELA. But if you want to learn more about H.H Holmes then go ahead and read my keynote and ...........enjoy. ✌🏻😃😄

No comments:

Post a Comment