Pages

Monday, October 29, 2018

Halloween expierence

Halloween has officially started, i am going trick or treating with my mom and my sister since my friend couldn’t go with me becuase here dad didn’t let her go. I am so exited but i still have to wait like 5 hours! This was my Halloween expierence, i got home at last! I stated playing Xbox for a while and then I changed to my costume. I went upstairs to eat meanwhile my sister stayed downstairs. A little bit later after my little sister went upstairs and started screaming  “Miranda” your friend just call  you and said that she could go trick or treating with you! At first I didn’t believe her so then i went downstairs and checked and she was right for the first time! I got so exited that my friend was going to go trick or treating with me. I told her to come to my house becuase i was about to leave. She was wringing the door bell like 10 min after. We left trick or treating around 5 pm we filled a full book bag of candy, but then my friend said lets go to my naybor hood they give way more candy than here. So we went to her naybor hood that was like 11 blocks away from where we were and when we got there everything was dark there was no house with there lights turned on. I got kinda mad that we walked all that for nothing! Her dad called her i little bit later and said to meet up at McNeal so they could go home so we had to walk back becuase McNeal is way closer to my house. And when we got there we see her sister and her dad but her sister only has a small pumpkin that was half way filled I was confused. So i asked where is the rest of the candy and she said this all i have. I was shocked to see that she only got half of a pumpkin filled but what was funny is that she said look i got lots of candy when she only had half of her pumpkin filled. I said bye and started walking to my house my legs couldn’t take no more walking. I was exhausted i felt like i was going to stumble to the floor. But I didn’t, i got home and fell asleep right away I didn’t even get to do homework which is probably why i got working lunch but its okay i kinda like it. Well i hoped you liked my tired Haloween expierence, Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment