Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2018

My memory

One huge suprising  memory of me is when I saw my brother cut open his knee with a glass at age 12 , So this is what happened. My mom was at work and my brother my dad and me were at a party. So when we got there my brother , me and other kids started to play tag but then my brother got in a fight with this kid, (which he won), Then we went to play soccer for a bit and my brother was goalie, but we didn’t realize there was a small piece of glass near the soccer field. So when my brother threw himself to block the soccer ball his knee landed on that piece of glass and his knee cut open. As soon as that happened my brother just turned around and tears started to come out of his face, but he wasn’t screaming or nothing there were just tears coming out of his eyes. The cut was huge It looked so nasty I can’t even explain how it looked. It was just the nastiest thing I had ever seen. It was so nasty that you could actually see a little bit of meat and skin together.  I actually started to cry (I was like 8) when I saw him crying. But as soon as tears started coming out of my eyes people just started to surround us and instead of calling like a ambuelence or something the just started screaming and taking videos, I was like WHAT! I actually kinda got mad because they were just videoing and that’s it. Like they were suppose to know what to do because they were adults! Later that day my mom took me and him to the emergency hospital and they gave his 12 stiches. I mean that I one of the most nasty horrific memories that I have. I hope you like reading my horrific memory of my brother cutting opening his knee. (P.s he also got 12 stiches on his knee, would have gotten way more stiches if he had a bigger knee but at that age he was really small.).


                                          Sincerely,
                                                            Miranda Murillo

No comments:

Post a Comment